Swimming lessons 2010
Wow a year really seems to go by quickly when it feels like I just posted about swimming lessons! My kids highlight of the summer is hands down the 2 weeks we spent at the pool! They all LOVE the water and LOVE staying all day long! They are 3 little fishies and are really gettting good, we got to spend the summer with cousins and friends and every day was a bit of a party. And yes I sported my big belly in swim suit the entire time...I figured I'd give all the other kids at the pool a story about seeing Shamu there this year!
Brecken is an amazing swimmer! She is now way to cool for any pool except the deepest one which of course includes the diving board!
Her famous Front Flip
She's even coordinated enough to be able to grab her nose mid-air.
Tate has just started to get the hang of swimming this year, not yet to the "completely confident in deep water stage" yet by any means, but at least has fun with getting to where he wants to go and loves diving for rings!
This was Avery's first year of lessons. She did really well, wasn't shy at all and had goo goo eyes the entire time for the teenage boy that was one of her teachers. She's a crack up
Our other cousins were gone the day I brought my camera so I wasn't able to get a whole cousin shot, but here are our kids with Kate and Aaron's girls. They all had such a blast this summer together!



1 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting... love catching up with your family!!! Can't wait to see #4!
Post a Comment