8/10/2010

A Summer full of Softball



Many weekends of our summer this year were spent under the easy-up watching Brecken play in an all-star softball league. It was a lot of hours and a lot of cooler packing, but it was a lot of fun. Brecken learned so much and really improved from all the practicing and weekend tournaments. We loved cheering her on!







Brecken played right field. Her speed was definitely utilized well, each hit she would have to sprint over to back up first. She got a lot of exercise and I was exhausted just watching her.




Our cousin Ashton was on the other Grantsville team, which was a bummer because we had to play against her instead of with her, but they were at all the same tournaments so it was fun to have our sweet family hanging out with us!



0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP