Hansen Gals Tea Party 2010
This year for our annual tea party my mom and twin sisters were the hosts. They came up with the cutest theme EVER and did such a darling job of putting it all together. It was an...
ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT TEA PARTY!
We've now turned our Tea Party night into a sleep over because you can never have too much girl time!! Here are a billion pictures of the party, but there was just nothing I could stand to leave out and I want me and my girls to always remember every "LITTLE" detail.
We ate tiny tacos (missed a picture of them) they were adorable and guilt free being able to eat 5 of them because of the portion size!
After dinner my mom's "Itsy bitsy candy shop" opened up...I've never seen such cute big eyed expressions from all the little girls.
Cousins and Candy...life doesn't get much more perfect for a little girl.
Bracelet making...
Teeny Weeny ice cream cones
The next morning we had the cutest tiny things for breakfast!
We got up ate and headed straight out the door so we wouldn't miss the good kite flying morning wind.
No, we didn't do our hair or even look in the mirror so sorry for the tangles,but the girls loved the kite flying!
Button Button, who's got the Tiny Weeny button?
Our Itsy Bitsy snack.
My mom bought yellow polka dots (balloons) for us to all let go in the sky. We watched them get Itsy Bitsy until they were gone. We said goodbye to another amazing Tea Party, until next year...










3 comments:
How cute is that!? I love it! What a fun idea. I'm glad you posted all those pictures. I don't know how you could leave any of it out. It's too cute!
I don't know how your mom does it. Did you all help her out with the ideas and little details? You guys just thought of everything! It's so cute, and what a memorable tradition for the girls in your family. I think my mom is ready to have a few more girls join our family . . .
I love that your family does this! What a fun tradition! It looks like you guys had a great time, and I love that not a detail went undone.
Post a Comment