7/19/2010

Pampered Pajama Party


Brecken is now 8!

No rest for the weary... there wasn't much time to recuperate from Tate's birthday party because before we even threw his party all the invitations for Brecken's party had been delivered, so there was absolutely no way out! Just a subtle hint to other mothers...don't have two of your kids within 4 days of each other, save yourself some sanity! Oh and having swimming lessons within the same week as two birthdays and a baptism isn't so smart either.

In spite of the chaotic week, with a lot of planning, shopping, and late hours we managed to have a blast at Brecken's Party! Brecken helped me plan her whole party and we decided to have a Pampered Pajama Party
and let all the girls come to our home made "Day Spa."



We had a Manicure, Pedicure, and Facial station

I enlisted some help from my cute cousins!

I even got Dr. Bubba to jump in and help, I figured he probably had the most talented steady hands of any of us. He felt right at home with his fine motor skills put to the test!







Kallie, Nina, Taylor, Jacoy, Ashton, Kelsey, Maddison,
Hillary, Hadley, Madison, Brecken, Justice, Chloe, Hallie

Musical Presents...

Time for cake and Ice cream...


While the girls were eating cake and ice cream, Bubba made a quick change from Salon Specialist to Party Magician! For those who don't know...he has a whole suit case full of magic tricks and loves putting on a good show, so Brecken specifically asked for his entertainment at the party. Definitely a man of many hats!


The girls were squealing and screaming and very impressed. They soon started chasing him around the yard trying to figure out where on earth some of the items were that he had made disappear. It was hilarious!


We had such a great day, and Brecken had a blast...Well worth all the work!



10 comments:

Lacey Sue July 31, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Awesome!! I want that very party for my birthday next year ;)!! So darling!! Happy Birthday big girl!!! :)

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? July 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

very cool! It looks like they had a ton of fun! Good work!

jillpill July 31, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

You make me feel worn out just reading you post!!! (For Andrew's birthday this year I let him have three friends over for pizza and a movie. BORING. I made the pizza...does that count for cool mom status???) You still amaze me. I love both your party ideas. They are original and not the same old same old. Love it! Your kids are SO SO SO lucky to have you. Hopefully you are resting this week with your feet up!

Jill

brandon and jakell August 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

how fun, and the pictures are adorable..love the face mask pictures! Priceless!

Tell her Happy Birthday from CamRee and the rest of us!

Leah August 1, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

looks like a lot of fun...very similar to Annie's 7th birthday party last year, only yours looks a lot cuter :) Can't wait to see the baptism pictures...how did our little girls get so old!!!

Camille D August 1, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Soo CUTE! Looks like they all had a blast and everything looks so cute! I love the pic with Bub painting toe nails! ADORABLE! You deserve a rest!!

Kami August 2, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

You have been busy, what are you going to do with all your time now that you busy month is over? Oh, I remember get everything ready for that baby, looks like no sign of rest for you!

Unknown August 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Hey Paige,

We are trying to track you down to schedule an old riv roommate get together. Will you send me an email at kellenmcclure(at)hotmail.com so I can get you in on the loop. And....you are a rockstar mom. I can't believe the awesome parties you throw. Way to go!

Chelsi August 2, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Both Tate and Breckens Party's look so cute and fun!! Their faces say it all in the pictures, you can tell they are both thrilled beyond words. Good job!!!

holmbergsrock August 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

awesome!! you are super mom, Paige. Happy Birthday, sweet Breken...glad i got to see you.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP