It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I love love love Christmas time and all the beautiful lights and decorations. I love having the Christmas tree up and having the wonderful spirit of the Savior in our home! And my dear husband loves me enough to deal with all of my loves!




13 comments:
beautiful! it all looks so nice!
WOW!!! talk about a blog catch up!!! It is fun to see all the pictures, I need to get the Twilight ones from you! Also I never realized how much Brecken and Tate do really look like twins!!! Brecken and Skylar need some growing pills!
Love all your decorations!
Avery is getting so big! and her hair is getting long, such a cutie!
Your house looks beautiful, but I wouldn't expect anything less. When I grow up I want to be Paige. Really I do. You have a flare for everything beautiful and classy. Can I come bask in your talent?
Your kids are also getting so big. Where does the time go really? Love all your updates! Merry Christmas!
I hang my head in shame...yes shame...as I look at your gorgeous home, matched equally by your gorgeous decorations...I realize my pitiful attempts are, well, pitiful ;)!
It's beautiful Paige, but I expected nothing less!
Why am I not surprised your decorations are gorgeous?!? Very nicely done Paige!
And that pic of Breck and Tate...holy moly they do look like twins!!! So cute those two!
You pulled a me! I have not blogged for awhile and then put like 5 post:-) It was so fun to read everything and yeah your kids look like twins! Tate is getting so tall. Your house if beautiful like always. Reading your blog just makes me laugh and remember the good old days. Miss you guys!
love all your updates, of course!!! I thought with the lack of blogging for so long, there was going to be some kind of announcement on here:)The pictures reminds me of your house I got to see last year at this time!!! miss you.....we'll be a whole lot closer soon, maybe I"ll see more of you? Your kids are so big and just beautiful....Tate and Brecken look more like twins than my two little ones!!
Not sure if I love the decos or the pink coat more!
K I totally lost it when I saw the halloween costumes. Freaking Hilarious!! Gotta love Paiger.
P.S. Curly hair people rule!
You are out of control. Come rub some off on me!
How are we ever related? I wish I felt more in the Christmas mood. but with Paul's dads death, I am not feeling it right now. I am feeling the need for you to come to Reno and help me decorate. You are AMAZING. I am so totally serious.
Your house looks gorgeous!!
Look at you Mrs. Martha Stewart. You have always had a knack for making your place look like a million bucks-- too cute!! Headin to SL in January-- we need some Grantsville Mexican food and a girls night!
Post a Comment