12/28/2009

Christmas Chorus Performance




On December 17th the kids had their Chorus Performance. Brecken has been in chorus for 2 years and this was Tate's first year. They both practiced a lot and learned a bunch of fun Christmas songs. The theme was Christmas around the world. It was so much fun to hear the kids singing Christmas songs to themselves around the house.

Brecken represented America (winter fun)
Tate represented Hawaii (Christmas with no snow)




Tate performed the Mele Kalikimaka with actions and all.
It was pretty adorable and definitely his favorite!


Who needs a mom when Nana is around. Avery and Skylar get drug here and there enjoying all the big kid events. At least they have each other and Nana to hang out with.

Brecken, Ashton, and Tate at the end of the performance.




0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP