**Mothers day**
I had a great Mothers day this year... It started out with breakfast in bed from a sweet husband. I thought he had set the alarm and gotten up for Bishopric meeting...little did I know he was whipping up a master piece in the kitchen for me, Thanks Babe! Um.... I know I look hot waking up right in the morning, but stop laughing right now!!
I feel so blessed whenever I look at these three sweet faces who give me the opportunity to be a mother. I am far from being a perfect mom, but I'm so grateful for the chance to try to better myself and learn from the experiences that I go through with these little stinkers!
And last but not least I'm thankful to have an amazing husband by my side every step of the way through this great adventure of motherhood. He is truly the best husband in the world. We spent Sunday evening with great food, great family, making great memories!
Aaric and I were both blessed to be raised by WONDERFUL, AMAZING, TERRIFIC women. Thank you for all your sacrifices in life. We love and appreciate you so much!



0 comments:
Post a Comment