5/17/2009

Hollywood Glam Tea Party

We have a yearly Tea Party tradition with my family. All the women and girls (older girls) all get together for a themed tea party, and we go ALL OUT! This year my sister in law Michelle was over it and did an AMAZING job!! the theme was Old Hollywood Glam (red carpet attire)
We all tried to come up with an old school red carpet look. It was SO much fun!!

Here's the whole gang all fancied up!
The decor was awesome, and the table was beautiful.
I'll have to add the pictures of the red carpet stairs and the concessions corner when I get them from Michelle.....they were darling.

6 comments:

Chelsi May 18, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

That is sooooo cute!!! I love traditions like this. Every family needs a girl party to just get all dressed up. What a fun idea. You and Brecken look absolutely marvelous!!! :)

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

How fun! what a darling idea. I'm not sure I could talk my boy's into it though. lol

Jamie May 19, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Hey! It was fun reading all your recent posts! I'm so glad you get to do all these fun things with your Mom and sisters....it's just what you've always wanted...to be close enough to do stuff like that together.

Oh...and I'm coming to UT this July. I'll probably be there from like the 18th through Aug. 4th or so....so we HAVE to get together! (And I don't bail....if ya know what I mean!)

jessica May 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Holy crap Paige- I didn't realize how far behind I was on your awesome life! Way to go with all of the posts! So I LOVED every one of them! The ones where daddy saved the day totally got me excited! The tea party looked absolutely darling! What a fun tradition- oh, and that pedicure together is probably THE cutest idea. I loved how you took a picture of her feet inside yours! SO cute!! Love ya!

Kami May 20, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

How fun!!!! Is this at your moms house or your brothers? You both look great!

Kati May 20, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Wow, Paige - that ring must be at least 35 carats!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP