3/07/2011

Jr. Jazz Basketball 2011


We wrapped up the last game of Jr. Jazz on Saturday. The kids LOVED playing this year. It was Tate's first year playing and Brecken's 2nd year. Tate made a basket in his very first game! And was making a few shots every game by the end of the season. He is very athletic and would count down the days each week until he had practice or a game. Brecken was a total firecracker... she was so much more aggressive this year, she was all over the court and always looking for the steal and the shot. It was SO much fun watching them!


This is a picture of a very typical senerio...you can't really see her but that's Brecken holding the ball. She is going for the shot despite the fact that she is the smallest one in the group of 3 opponents surrounding her. ATTA GIRL!

Um, I think we'll have to work on her boxing out skills!



Tate is a good little ball handler and really confident for a first grader. He wasn't afraid to throw up a shot and really had good coordination to get it up to that huge hoop.








3 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? March 7, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

so awesome! I can't wait for my kiddos to start playing! They of course like you and your hubby will be so good at sports! It runs in the family!!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com March 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

What's it like having twins that are two years apart? They are so cute and growing so much!

Mindy and Marty March 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

Seriously...it's because i don't have these fun things to go and support my kids at that i have time to sew, silly! those are fun pics of them playing...
and i am NOT making favors...i just wanted an idea for them...are you coming btw?

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP