Dance the day away...
Today was a cold day.... I was cooking and Avery was coloring at the counter and Crew was in his bouncer on the counter watching us. The radio was on and we were singing, I was trying to get Crew to laugh so I started busting out some of my moves. Before I knew it Avery was laughing hysterically at my dancing. Okay I'll admit I was going ALL OUT and I'm sure it did look pretty funny, but it actually felt really good! Soon Ave joined me and we danced the coldness away. I never want to see a replay of me dancing, that's for sure. But I had to catch a couple shots of Ave grooving with me.
She even ran out of the kitchen at one point and grabbed her guitar...look out rocker world!
Ave you'll probably never remember this day, but we laughed a lot and danced up a storm. I had so much fun with you today!



1 comments:
She totally cracks me up!! What a little diva!! ;)
Post a Comment