Life starting back up!
Today I took Crew to church for the first time. I figured now that he is 6 weeks old and life has to continue. I was terrified to take him any sooner especially after one of my friends referred to church as the "The biggest petri dish on the planet." I thought it was hilarious but also very true, this is a hard time to have a baby...so many germs floating around!



2 comments:
Hello there stranger!! We have these babies and fall right off the edge of the world!! I am slowly adjusting to 3 kiddos! Life is just a little hectic. So glad to hear that Avery has seen the light... I am hoping age 4 will do the same to my little Paigey. She sounds just like your Avery!! I have to say your babe is quite adorable!! Little baby boys are just so delicious!! I can't wait to meet him. Well, as you know volleyball has begun and I will be stating in Toole quite a bit this year so I will have to come and see you. Wyatt can make a new friend. Glad you are doing good-- love you.
So hilarious! I feel the same way about church! I waited 7 weeks to take C. His first Sunday...was his blessing day!!! He is growing up so fast-I feel terrible that I haven't seen him in person yet!!! We'll need to get together one of these days and cuddle each others babies!! hhehehe You look fabulous, by the way!
Post a Comment