12/15/2010

FROSTY WEEKEND 2010



This year Frosty held to it's ever famous name by being an absolute BLAST! We always manage to have tons of fun with our awesome family! First things First...everyone had to check out the newest addition to the family, and I'm sure Crew loved all the attention.

Next up...THE HUNT FOR FROSTY BEGINS... All the grand kids gather around Grandpa and listen to the clues of where Frosty's parts are hidden, they run around the house trying to find the next one. They are giggling and sqealing the whole time...it's so cute.
Here's the proud bunch with Frosty behind them.

My mom always does such a cute job of decorating which
always adds to the "Frosty" spirit!



Dessert Table.....enough said


Here are all the grand kids with their new "jamies."
Minus Taden and Damian who are in California.

The ever famous "Grab Bag Game."





Lots of hanging around, talking, eating, and laughing.
A definite recipe for FUN!





The next day while all the guys played basketball
we let all the little elves begin their bake off, in search of the perfect sugar cookie!








No frosty weekend would be complete without "SNOW FUN" the kids loved sledding and playing in the fresh snow and even built this awesome snowman!



I busted Avery in the pantry loading up on marshmallows...
at least she gave me this darling smile!

The weekend didn't lack much of anything except maybe some sleep. So we'd take a few cat naps whenever we could.
Thanks for such a fun weekend mom and dad!

5 comments:

Felder Funnies January 2, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Paigey! Cute pics of Christmas-- we were in Party mode for the past two weeks and I am ready to get my house back and relax!! Your little guy is getting so big-- Mama of 4 now huh?? You go girl!!

Lacey Sue January 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

How fun can your family get?! Seriously!! That looks like a total BLAST!! All the kids looked so happy!!! Your sweet little Crew just about melts my heart! I need to meet him in person...SOON! Hope your well!

gina January 15, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

WOW! I may have to steal that Frosty idea for next year! Looks like you guys know how to throw a party! Your family is darling.. as always!

Charity Archibald January 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM  

Why is your family so flippin cool? Love it!

Krysta January 31, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

How fun is that! The kids look so cute in there chef hats! What fun memories.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP