10/26/2010

Crew's Newborn Pictures



Well, they say 
"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words"
But to the mother of the child in the picture...
I think it's worth a whole lot more!


Crew Tyler exactly 1 week old 



A picture may be worth a thousand words...
but for me only one word comes to mind,
HOT!
I call this picture "My Babe Holding My Baby"


























What more could a woman possible need? To me these pictures show the very best portrait  of "my everything"  Our family is now complete, and I have learned many lessons as a mother, but one of the most important things I have learned so far is 
Gratitude
I am So thankful for my life and for the truest Blessings I have been given...
My sweet Husband and children!

14 comments:

Lacey Sue December 3, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Holy gorgeous pictures!!! They ALL turned out phenomenal!! Totally breathtaking!!! You sexy mama you!

Michelle December 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

WOW. These are AMAZING!! You are one lucky woman Paige, what a GORGEOUS family. WE LOVE YOU!

Tina Mitchell December 5, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

love the pics. looks like heaven to me! :) love and miss you!

Melissa December 5, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

so beautiful! you and your baby are so beautiful! I showed Jordan the pictures and he asked if that was really Aaric. He was very impressed with how ripped he is.

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? December 6, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Paige I love all the pics! They are all seriously so Beautiful! You all look Gorgeous! Miss you guys like crazy!

Young family December 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Amazing pictures Paige! your family is darling! Happy Holidays!

tonyandalli December 6, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

SSOOOOO precious! I especially love the ones with your kids all together. Such beautiful little faces.
As mommas, there's nothing we love more than pictures of our kids!

Jamie December 7, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Loved all the pics! Especially the hospital ones that captured the emotions of Breck and Tate....just precious! Makes me so excited to get my own little one here!

Erin December 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Oh Paige..those are so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you!

Reno 411 December 8, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Those pictures are precious. You are gorgeous and your family is so cute. I love them all.

Leah December 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Beautiful pictures...love your family. I can not believe how grown up your kiddos are getting and Crew is handsome as all get out!!!

Krysta December 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Sweet, sweet pictures! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!! You are truly blessed.

Kari Davis December 11, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

OH MY... love these!!!!! Congrats! You guys are so great! ... Kip swears Eric must have waxed his chest prior to those being taken!

Bobbi December 12, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Beautiful Pictures!!! I love them all!!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP