10/19/2010

Our Baby Boy has finally arrived!


Introducing our new little addition!!


Crew Tyler Allred

was born on October 19,2010
8 lbs. 4 oz.
21 inches long


He was big which meant needing some help from the forceps. They left a big red mark on his face but it was gone within the first day!











Here are just a few pictures from the hospital...I'll post more and some details when I'm done snuggling him. (It may be awhile)

19 comments:

Michelle October 22, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

OH MY GOSH! He is absolutely adorable Paige. He looks just like Aaric! Trace and I were freaking out when we were looking at them. And BTW, Bubba looks GREAT without his braces! How is it possible that his teeth look so white already?! We are so excited for you and can't wait to come meet Crew. Love you guys!

Greg and Lindsay October 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Holy adorable!! I can see the resemblance now, bubba jr. I think he is almost as big as Cannon already - thanks to the Allred genes! We are so happy for you and so relieved for your body.,, it can only get better from here! Love you all

Brittany Arnett October 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Congrats Paige! I love the picture with his eyes open! And stop looking like you just ran a marathon, came in and had a baby, and ran right out. Typical Paige. Love you.

Christen October 22, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Crew is so cute and you look amazing, girl! So happy for you! Enjoy your new little man!!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? October 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Oh I'm so glad you posted pics of him! What a doll! He looks just like Tate! You look amazing as well Paige! I'm so glad you got another boy! He is just precious! Congrats! i can't wait to see him and kiss him all over!

Camille D October 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Oh, how sweet! He is adorable Paige. I have to agree with the others...he is a total Bubba Jr.! And nobody should look that good after having a baby! Can't wait to come and see you guys! Congratulations! Love ya!

The Allred Family October 23, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

congrats! He is adorable. I have been checking everyday for pictures. Hallie and I are looking a them together and we love Crew already. We can't wait to see him. PS- Love the smile Bubba!

Katie October 23, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Hooray!! What a beautiful babe! And hooray for your belly to get a rest! I was seriously hoping you'd have that kid so you could get some relief. Congrats! So glad you posted pics!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com October 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Congrats! I can't believe you have 4 kids. I will never make it! He is so cute it makes me baby hungry!

jillpill October 23, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Congratulations!!!! I am so so happy for you. And just so you know, Crew shares a birthday with Carter. Crew is destined for greatness!

Anonymous October 23, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Yay, he's here! He is such a doll! I love the picture of your two faces together. You are absolutely beautiful, how do you do it? I am so excited for you. There is nothing better than holding a new, little bundle..such a miracle. Poor little guy with the forceps, Madison had to have them too, and it took about a day for the marks to go away. Congrats, he is absolutely perfect!

Lacey Sue October 23, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

HE. IS. ADORABLE!!! Congrats my sweet friend! So glad he is finally here- and is so perfect and healthy!!! I can't wait to meet him in person and snuggle him!!!! Hope your doing well!!! Love to you all!!

Mindy and Marty October 23, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

what a beauty. I love the name also. how dang fun to have a new baby in the house. you'll have to let me know how FOUR is?!! we are debating whether we can hack it yet? he is such an cutie paige and you look gorgeous- after just delivering?!!!

Chelsi October 24, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

YaY!!! Crew is finally here. We are so thrilled for you guys. He couldn't be any cuter. Austin had so much fun coming to hold him at the hospital. Brody and I were bummed that we were sick, hopefully we will be all better soon, so I can come cuddle that darling Crew. We love him so much already and are so greatful to have him in our family. BTW you look absolutely fabulous in your pictures, can't even tell you just had a baby. And Bubba looks awesome with his braces off!!!! :)

tonyandalli October 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I have honestly been checking your blog EVERY DAY since I saw that picture of your belly. My uterus ached just to look at it... You are one tough cookie. I am so glad that your little man made it here safe and sound! And the fact that you named him Crew makes me like you even more! Congrats!

Kimberli October 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a handsome little guy! We are so happy for you! I wish I could see the newborn Crew, but I'm guessing he'll look a lot different by the time I see him in person. BTW, you look great. And I loved the picture with the whole fam!

Young family October 25, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Way to go Paige! He is a handsome boy! I am sure he never gets put down because of all your little helpers!
Congrats! Heather

Unknown October 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE is so adorable. SO happy for you!

Bobbi October 27, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Congrats!! He is so adorable and.....OMG you look fabulous!!! Glad everything is well...let me know if you need anything!!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP