8/16/2010

Summer Reunions


It really doesn't seem very long ago that I packed my bags and left home to go away to college. I shared an apartment with 5 great girls, and made SO many fun memories.

Well 12 years later those girls and I finally planned a get together. We hadn't seen each other for SO many years! It was an absolute blast catching up on so many years of dating, marriage, kids, school, jobs, and lives. We were only missing Katie who was in Texas and unable to come. All I can say is it better not be another 12 years before we do this again!

Kelly, Me, Jeanette, Holly, Kelly


In July we got together with some friends from our Dental School days. I wish everyone could have been around, but we're all spread across the country now. We had a blast catching up with everyone and seeing each other for what seemed like WAY too long. These sweet girls were my family while we were so far from home. I still consider them my sisters!

Kari Dawn, Charity, Me, Leah, Julianna


Brecken and Annie were best best friends for four years, until we inevitably had to rip them apart. To this day they LOVE being with each other and act like they haven't forgotten one moment of those years they spent together.



Tate and Miles were born within a couple of months of each other and were with each other many many hours...they on the other hand didn't really remember each other darn!


Madelyn and Avery were born 3 weeks apart and only spent 6 months together, but a 3 year old finds a three year old to play with and nothing else matters.

Leah and I felt like history was just repeating itself. We have quite a few pictures that look pretty much identical to this one. Our belly's are always cooking at the same time!

Here are all the kids back together.

6 comments:

Katie August 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

not gona lie....extremely jealous i wasn't there!! Everyone looks fab though. I'm sure there was some good laughs (more if i was present though). I guess the only perk of not being present is my swollen face isn't posted for all to see. :) We'll for sure get one going when i come to UT again.

Funny side note....Kelly Kapowski's mom found my freshman year pics in their basement which included the bathroom and keith shots. Justin's mom delivered it to my sister today....so glad everyone get's a laugh.

Kari Davis August 27, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

love it... so fun to get together.... !

tonyandalli September 7, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Totally random... I'm pretty sure I know the "Not Kelly Rees" Kelly- the other Kelly in the first picture. Our kids took gymnastics together back in the 'Burg. Or I'm nuts.
I think her oldest daughter's name is Chloe?

juliannarichman@blogspot.com September 16, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

That was so fun (but way too short!) Hope all is well in UT. We only have 9 more months! Then maybe we can plan another get together.

Felder Funnies September 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Okay, seeing your pregnant belly makes me so glad that Wyatt is out!! But you are almost done girl!! So glad you had a good summer and you have 2 kiddos in school! Whoohoo!! Just when it gets a little easier... we go and get pregnant again!! Love you girl!

Jenn September 23, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

So . . . sometimes I forget that you know Kelly Isom and all those Layton girls. So fun! I recognized Kelly and then was like, "Wait -- I know Holly and Jeanette too!"
It looks like you've had a fun summer and an incredible birthday. Bubba wins the husband of the year award. Seriously!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP