Softball 2010
Brecken was drafted to the same team that she was on last year...we LOVED her coaches last year so we were really excited that they put dibbs on her for this year!
Brecken is so funny she swings at everything. High, low, or in between she just can't resist. But what's funny is that she usually ALWAYS ends up hitting it! So it doesn't mean a lot to her when we say "Don't swing at those high ones" because she just looks at us like....
" Well I hit it didn't I? I'm on base aren't I? "
Well guess we can't argue with her results! she has the 2nd highest batting average on the team!
Breck plays short stop for her team and is such a good little hustler. Our favorite thing about this year was watching her get into her "ready position" so quickly each play. I swear her back should be broken by now, but she's never complained.
Tate and Davin are convinced as long as they have a wad of gum or a handful of sunflower seeds in their mouth then they are true baseball supporters!
GO CAOS!!



1 comments:
Your kids are so athletic...but honestly, when you think about it- how could the NOT be with the amazing parents they have?!?! :)
Post a Comment