5/09/2010

Our "CREATIVE" family...

This year for Mother's day my kids got very creative...

Brecken made me a bunny inspired "note holder" out of an empty tissue box and tissue paper.

It comes complete with a the hole that is made for holding any future notes she wants to write to me and a cotton ball tail!


Tate took his "Rock men"
"Rock Men" explained HERE for those who missed that post
he had been making the last few months
and taped them all onto a rock filled chocolate milk jug, with balloons on top. It also has his professional artistic sharpie accents all over it. MELTED MY HEART!





But I do have to say I think I win the "Most Creative" award this year, here are some pictures of what I've been creating for a few months.......................













Cute little Toosh already, and Yep definitely a boy!!


That's right..... Baby #4 is on it's way. We are expecting another little boy in October. Thus the reason for no posts in such a long time. Because as we all know...
pregnancy = no energy, and high nausea! I've been so busy crazy trying to get through this pregnancy and life just isn't slowing down to accommodate. We are all so excited, especially Tate who really really really wanted a brother! I am so happy we are evening things up for him!

I'm so happy we'll have 2 boys and 2 girls!
I feel so blessed I couldn't ask for anything more perfect!

I know this is old news for those of you who see me all the time,
there is just no hiding my growing belly!
But for those of you who don't see me very often, we wanted to share our good news with you!

23 comments:

Lacey Sue June 1, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

PAIGE!!!!! I am smiling ear-to-ear right now!! So glad everything is going good, and that he is growing, and is beautiful, and wonderful...and YOURS :)! I am also equally as happy that your having a boy right along side me!! :) Congrats to you and Bubba and the WHOLE family :)!!!!!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com June 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

I was wondering and hoping for this girl! COngrats can't wait to see you and the kids this summer!

Greg and Lindsay June 1, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Just testing to see if this comment will work

Greg and Lindsay June 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

It's about time for this post!! We couldn't be happier!

Krysta June 1, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Wow! You definately win the most creative. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope the sickness part passes quickly. It is still too fresh in my mind. I am literally feeling it for you right now. Yuck! I am excited for you to have 2 boys and 2 girls. Of course a girl would have been great too, but 2 of each is perfect! You will love it!!

tonyandalli June 1, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

AWWW!!! Such happy news!! Congratulations!!

Kimberli June 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Great news! Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better...

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Yay, you are having a boy! Hope you are past all of your sickness..uugghhh! Cute pictures of the kids playing ball. It took me back to my days in G-ville. Congrats again!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? June 2, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

I was wondering when you were going to let everyone in on the good news!! He(baby in ultrasound) looks so cute already! I'm so HAPPY for you! Miss ya like crazy!

L June 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Congrats!!! I am SO very excited for you guys. Maybe my Zander could come play at your house once in awhile to get his boy time in...we are having a girl in September. Good luck with the 2nd half, I hope things continue to go well. Now that we have seen the baby, we need a pic of you :)

Mindy and Marty June 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

AWESOME pics of the baby ! how exciting! i am so happy for you guys.! congrats.....you have such cute kiddos..it's good to add to that . hope you are feeling better.

Em June 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

congrats, paige! I'm really happy for ya. You seriously couldn't have planned it more perfectly (2 boys 2 girls). Best of luck!

Nicole June 2, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I was wondering as well and hoping...so fun. can't wait for the next little allred...and wish I got to see your basketball belly and the get together this summer.

Katie June 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

I so knew it...i thought to myself, i thought why no posts for so long...nausea and time for next baby! (i seriously had these thoughts) Congrats on another little man to even things up!

brandon and jakell June 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

YAY congrats! How exciting..good luck with everything..such fun news!!!

The Bingham's June 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I am so excited for you! My chain thing worked!!! I was so excited when Chelsi told me! Congratulations!

Kati June 6, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Great news, Paige. Congratulations!

Jen and Brandon June 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Congrats! I was starting to worry that you would never blog again. Good luck with the baby!

Felder Funnies June 7, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Hooray for preggos!! Welcome to the pregnant all summer club!! Soo happy for you and so sorry you are feeling crappy!! I hope I get to see you when you are preggers... the pictures simply do not do your "alien belly" justice (as you called it!) Congrats!! Love ya!

Young family June 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

How exciting! Congratulations! Your family is darling!

jillpill June 15, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Congrats!! I'm so happy for your little family. Hope you feel better soon and that the next few months fly by!

Steve and Sara June 23, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

I am so happy for your family! And I am really happy that you are through the sick part!!! Love ya

Jamie July 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Finally I'm back to blogging and blog reading...looks like you guys have been busy! I love your ultrasound pics....I will be texting you on Friday with the results of mine. :)

Oh...and I will totally admit that I am sooo jealous of your Lagoon day...I LOVE lagoon. After spending a week at Disney World...Lagoon is soooo much better. Plenty of rides. No 45 min. wait. Perfect. One of these summers we'll have to meet up and take the kiddos together.

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP