The ever growing baby bump!
For those of you wondering how well this little boy is growing...here you go. I'm just as round as ever! My volleyball shaped belly is feeling more like a basketball now. I'm not sick very often anymore but definitely uncomfortable!



11 comments:
Paige, you are so BEAUTIFUL!! Wow. CONGRATS on that little baby boy in your belly. I am so happy for you!!
You look beyond gorgeous!! What a darling little bump!!! I am SO excited for you guys! And I love to see your smiling face!!!!!!
Paige - I just found your blog via someone else, and wow is all I can say...your blog is so cute..and you catch the best moments in yours and your families lives. Love the bump...you make pregnancy look fun..at least when I see you, you always have a smiling face! Congrats again...I am so happy for your sweet family!
Shawnee
You are officially THE most gorgeous pregnant woman on planet earth. WOW -- If I looked that fantastic when expecting I'd demand to be pregnant for the rest of my life. You just sparkle!
You look so cute!!! Wish I could look that good preggo :) we are due the first part of Feb. It will be a huge change but fun..hoping for a boy this time! All crossing our fingers..except I am already not sure I am liking too many boy names LOL Good Luck with everything!!!
Paige, how cute are you?! You seriously look amazing and I couldn't be happier for you. You'll soon join the four kids club with me. I haven't been to Lagoon in ages..hhhmm maybe the last time was in high school. Looks like you guys had a ball. We just went to an amuzement park, Cedar Point, and I probably shouldn't be confessing, but I have to admit that on a few of the crazy, thriller rides I swore like a sailor. Please don't judge me! It's always fun to see an update of your family. BTW, you and Bubba for sure need to plan a get-away..it was heaven. We'll be in Utah in Aug for my bro wedding, I would love to see you again if you have time. Sorry about the long post, I just always feel like I could talk to you forever...
love all the updates...maybe it will motivated me to get on the ball too:) Your bump is cute as ever, just like I remember!! So excited to see you guys soon!!!
I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats on another little boy!
what a cute belly! Love it and hope your feeling better.... when's the due date?
you are so beautiful. I didn't know you are pregnant. Congratulations! Im sorry you get so sick.
I am soo happy for u!! u make a gorgous preg mommy. can't wait to see pics
Post a Comment