6/04/2010

Annual "School's out" Party


Once again Kami and I prove that we are completely insane, and will go to any lengths to create a fun memorable day for our kids...we held the famous "School's out Party again." I wish I had a panoramic view of the yard FULL of kids kids and more kids everywhere you look!
Crazy yes, but it was a blast so well worth the chaos!


This year along with the swimming festivities we added a bunch of games that the older kids could do... ring toss, football throw, basketball shots, Frisbee, ect... and many other fun ones!
















0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP