4/02/2010

Allred Easter Party

Friday April 2, 2010
(Allred Easter Party)

We had a really cold Easter party with the Allred side this year. It just happen to be freezing, but that won't stop us from planning a big event! We went up to Chad and Kori's house, Chad let the kids feed his new little baby calf, the kids thought it was awesome.




After the eggs were hidden the kids were off, just not the perfect spring magazine picture of Easter... we were in scarfs and hats and gloves and coats, you'd think we live in Alaska!




And yes, there was even a little bit of snow to bury a few eggs in!

After the egg hunt we had a BBQ, played games, rode 4 wheelers, and built a fire for some fun s'more making!

0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP