So big so fast, well...???
When I looked at these random spontaneous pictures that I took the other day I thought to myself, " wow these kids are getting so big, I can't believe how fast they are growing up." Then when I looked at the last one something dawned on me...
Getting so big? what am I talking about, This shirt Brecken is wearing is the shirt that she wore on the first day of Kindergarten! And now she is almost done with 2nd grade! oh boy she may be getting older, but I really don't think she's getting any Bigger! Something is definitely wrong here, and I know exactly what it is she's got my genes, poor girl.
It did make me feel a little better that I told her that was probably the last time she would wear that shirt because it was getting a little small.
(2 years ago)



0 comments:
Post a Comment