3/03/2010

Lots of Love!



We started a new tradition this year for Valentines day and it was really fun. The week before Valentines day when the kids woke up they would check the "Valentine mailbox". Each morning they would get a little "Love Note" from Mom and Dad telling them why they love them so much. The kids could also leave Love Notes for anyone in the family. Let's just say we were definitely "feelin the LOVE" that week! The kids were so excited each morning and also left us some pretty adorable notes as well!




Both of the kids had a fun Valentines party at school and got to give their classmates valentines! They both excited to show off their box full of valentines once they got home.


Brecken's Valentine Hair-do was a big hit at school. She said everyone went crazy over the hearts that were on her head! She really looked adorable!





We sure love all of our sweet family and friends too!

3 comments:

Camille D March 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

How fun! We did the love note thing last year and it was hilarious! Brecken's hair looks adorable!

Jamie March 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

LOVE that hair! What a cute idea!

Suzie Soda April 11, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I can't believe that cut cute hair..you are an amazing mom. xoxoxo

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP