5/17/2009

Womens Conference 2009

This year I was able to go to Women's conference with my mom, sisters, and sister-in law. We had such a great weekend!! It was just the sort of weekend getaway that I really needed. All the classes were held at BYU and there were so many amazing wonderful things that I learned. I was able to be re-motivated to be a better wife and mother. and it was a great spiritual uplifting couple of days, plus a lot of girl fun that was a must!

This is me and my sister-in law and my mom. We laugh because Michelle fits in so well with our family that most people would think she's a sister... not an in-law. My other sister-in law Fallon is the only one who couldn't make it this year. She too looks so much like my family it's hilarious. We missed her SO much!

We stayed in a hotel in Provo, so after classes each day we got to spend the nights together making jewelry, laughing, hot tubbing, shopping, and of coarse EATING!!


It was so amazing to see all the thousands of women all together in the Marriot Center taking time out of their busy lives to better themselves and learn more about the great gospel and our Savior. I loved the strong spirit that was in each and every meeting and class. The speakers were fabulous and I loved every minute of it. This is definitely something we will be making a tradition of each year!

0 comments:

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP