5/29/2009

Kindergarten here we come!

Tate has officially graduated from preschool. We had a little graduation party last week, it was so much fun. Tate has been counting down the days until summer, mainly because he knows his birthday is in the summer. But I think he's really looking forward to sleeping in in the mornings now, and so am I!!


These are Tate's 3 cute teachers and his little buddy Blake.
At the graduation party the kids got to play for awhile with a bunch of things the school had set up. Tunnels, bubbles, sand, bikes and the playground. It was a great morning!!




1 comments:

brandon and jakell May 30, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

How fun! We missed it last year with Tryen and this year with Hadi.. (because I had my surgery that day) looking at all your pictures it looks so fun, and I love the background. sad we missed it :(
CamRee is the same way...excited for school but sad because she loves it so much! Hope to see you around more this summer we need to have a BBQ sometime soon!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP