Do BLondes REALLY have more fun?
Well, I guess I'll let you know...now that I am one!!
I tried to not go TOO blonde...I kept some brown highlights so I didn't look too trashy. oh well for better or for worse I don't really care, it's just nice to have a change for the summer.
My first day as a blonde my mom called me spontaneously to meet her in Salt lake for lunch.
We met at Macaroni Grill, it was SO yummy! My mom got me addicted to their
chicken scallopini, I highly recommend it if you ever eat there.
Well so far I have to admit, I am having more fun! Thanks mom



16 comments:
love it!!! you look great!
Wow!!! you look so different!! I like it! Way to be brave!! It does look good on you!
PAIGE!! AAHH!! You look so cute!! What a fun change- perfect for summertime! I loved all of your posts- your kids are just adorable. That circus thing looked way too cute. Brecken looked like a model! Wouldn't it be fun if we lived by eachother, because I definitely would have been there!:) Love ya!!
I love it! Seriously, I think it looks great on you. It's funny, because you went blonde, and I went dark (about the color your hair was). I really do like it a lot!
If you really wanted to have fun, you'd go RED like me!! I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.
Holy Cow!!! I almost wouldn't recognize you! :) You'll have to keep me posted on whether or not you have more guys checking you out! :) (Member talking about that guy back in VA at Kroger....the one who ended up following you out to your -gasp- van!)Haha!
I think it looks great!
Super cute!
You're a hottie no matter what! What a fun Summer do!!
PAIGE! wow, I love it. now you match your children and husband. You won't look like such an outsider, ha ha! A family of blondes! so cute!
Hey Paige!
You look so cute!
Too bad I didn't get to run into you at Womens Conference! It was an awesome weekend!
It's so cute Paige. I love reading about your little family. You have so much fun together it seems. I love the annual tea party idea.
Paige - you're hot! Yes, blondes do have more fun. You'll soon find out. haha
Whoa girl! Glad to see you're now in the "cool" club of being a blonde!! Love the new posts and Breck's hair is sooo cute!! It sounds like you have been as busy as we are around here-- we are awaiting a long hot summer with lots of swimming and finding cheap things to do to kill the time. We might be headed up that way this summer so I will let you know-- the hair looks great you little brat-- you would look great with a brown paper bag on your head!! Love ya!!
Sooo... have you been having more fun? What a darling change, you are gorgeous no matter what! Love it! Seriously, lets get together this summer, I would love to see you and your kiddo's!
I love it! I tried blonde once, and I looked very silly. Granted, I did it myself. It was horrible....but you can pull anything off!
Post a Comment