1/05/2009

Thanksgiving 2008 #2


On Thanksgiving day we went over and ate with all of the Johnston side of the family...great food and lots of it!! now I'm seeing that "lot's of it" first hand! Thank goodness for new year resolutions!



Avery cracks me up right now...she is talking really good and it is so fun. Sometimes she starts these huge long sentences and jibber jabbers some and emphasizes the words she knows for sure. She has such a fun little personality, but my favorite part about how she talks is that she always uses 3rd person. So she'll say... "Mommy Avery wants some crackers." Or......."Mommy Avery doesn't like it." She rarely says the work "I" it is absolutely hilarious and darling!

1 comments:

Em January 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

I love your hair curly, serious!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP