1/05/2009

Super glue disaster....

Um yeah...Aaric was suppose to be in charge of the camera to document our super glue disaster...and then I download the pictures....and this is what he was busy taking a picture of instead...MEN!! I think I'll invest in a fancy editing program now! Anyway I came into the kitchen and Avery (2yrs) had my super glue (which has a paint brush applicator) out and open, she was sitting on the tile painting her fingernails with it..we had a really fun night with the goof off and me picking away at her poor little hands COVERED in super glue.....AAHH.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

she is so funny paige! i'm so glad you are blogging again. did you ever figure out a way to get your other pages back?? i sure hope so. hope to see you guys soon! tell bubba he is funny too! at least you have a cute butt paige!! see ya, fal

Em January 5, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

hahaha! I'm sorry, I just have to laugh at everything involved in this post. I'm so sorry about the whole super glue incident, but it's something you will definitely look back on and chuckle. And Aaric...nice picture taking! He definitely is a guy who knows what he likes! I laughed so hard, because that is totally something Brad would do. I hope little Avery and her little hands are ok!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP