12/16/2008

Forget Bella ..... BITE ME!

We had the funnest girls night out a few weeks ago.... Me and all the Allred girls went to see Twilight. We all had been counting down many weeks for this night!! There had to have been at least 1000 conversations we had all had on the hot topic of Bella and Edward, so the movie was highly anticipated by us all. We went out for some yummy food, shopping, and of course the movie...We decided to all wear black red and white to add our personal support! I laughed all night long...we had such a blast together. And yes a few near blatter problem experiences by us all. I was so sad when the movie ended...I just kept wishing it would keep going through all four books! but oh well I guess I have a few more girls nights to look forward to.

3 comments:

gina December 18, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

I have no idea how to get them back. I didn't know they could be all deleted at once. That's scary! When I changed backgrounds on my blog I lost all of my friends and family links. That stunk!
Yeah for Twilight! Did you know my sister and I run a website with Twilight stuff on it. It's www.twilighttshirts.com I was a little obsessed with the series and got my entire family hooked on them too.
Good luck with those missing posts!

Em December 19, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

That sounds so fun! Oh my gosh...I love love love the Twilight series also. I think that the character they had play Bella was PERFECT. I loved the movie also, and it's a shame they haven't even gotten started on the second one! UG! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I got your Christmas card in the mail today! Such a cute layout, and such a cute little fam! Merry Christmas, Pig!

Unknown December 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

sooo sorry! I feel your pain!

Friends and Family

...and this is my JOY

...and this is my JOY

Brecken

Brecken
Eight years old

Tate

Tate
Six years old

Avery

Avery
Four years old

Crew

Crew
3 weeks old

About Me

My photo
I am right in the heat of being a total "MOMMY" to 4 energetic kids. I still love sports with every fiber in me, and play any sport I can whenever I get the chance. I love coaching volleyball and challenging myself physically. I have an amazing husband who I am so so so proud of. I love decorating, organizing and making our house a home. My family is my greatest happiness.

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP